Sacred Living, Sacred Dying: A Guide to Embracing Life and Death is a step-by-step book about how to get your final affairs in order, how to leave a legacy, and how to create a unique funeral, memorial, or final celebration.
No one knows when his or her last breath of life will be. In this uplifting interactive workshop, Sharon Lund, the author, engages the participants to reflect on precious memories, school days, wisdom, favorite things, traditions, family and friendships, achievements, past professions, lessons learned from their past, and the gifts they share with others, which helps them create a keepsake for loved ones and future generations.
After listening to their life journey, Sharon shows them ways to create a unique memorial, funeral, or final celebration, which represents them and honors their life journey. Sharon also shares her two near-death experiences.
Benefits of the workshop and presentation:
- Leave a legacy for your loved ones and future generations
- When people share their memories they feel empowered and uplifted
- They stop taking life for granted and reprioritize their life
- Alleviate family burden by arranging all the details of your final wishes
- Show others how to celebrate your life
- Break the silence about dying and death by opening up the conversation
- Feel a sense of inner peace having your final affairs in order
- Die with respect and dignity
To schedule a workshop with Sharon, please contact her at 808-868-1760.
“The greatest teacher about life I know of is death. For decades, I have watched people heal their lives when they were forced to accept their mortality. Sharon Lund’s experience and wisdom can help you to heal, free yourself from fear and truly live in the time of your life. Learn the lessons we are all here to learn. Become a student of life through Sharon’s instructions.”
~ Bernie Siegel, M.D.
author of Help Me to Heal and
101 Exercises for the Soul
“Reverend Sharon Lund has created a unique jewel of a book that honors both the sanctity of life and the sacredness of death. Her practical suggestions for creating a “Legacy of Love” capture the essence of what it means to be truly human.”
~ Joan Borysenko, Ph.D.
author of Mending the Body, Mending the Mind
and Your Soul’s Compass: What Is Spiritual Guidance?